For Wedding Film bookings, enquiries and prices, please send me a message via the Contact page.
Family lifestyle sessions.
What is involved with the making of a short lifestyle film?
The lifestyle film will capture you, your family or little ones being themselves, doing what they like to do and hopefully having fun!
Whether it be an afternoon about the house, a walk in the great outdoors, playing on the beach (and so on..), I will happily be in tow capturing those moments that you may otherwise forget.
- I will spend up to 2 hours with you. Generally 45-60 minutes is long enough to capture plenty of footage for your film - the extra time allows for some down-time if needed.
- The filming will be as unobtrusive as possible to allow your little ones to be as natural as they can be, but of course I will help to get their positive attention and involve them if needed as well. Don't worry if you don't think things are going as hoped, we will get that footage you - I won't be in a hurry!
- Following the filming process, is the film editing process. This is where I go through all of your footage, selecting and editing all the best bits to put together. I will personalise it with a title and will usually require 2 songs to add as background music, which can be chosen by yourself or I can do this for you if you wish. Where possible, I will leave in sounds to be cherished - those baby coo's, a toddler's chatter and family laughter.
- Within only a matter of days your film will be completed and put onto your very own USB supplied by You & Your, ready to view via computer or television.
Do you use a studio or backdrop for your photoshoots?
Harris Films take photographs on location and use natural light, never flash lighting as we find this a distraction. I have previously taken studio-based photographs of little ones, but tended to find myself and clients preferring the 'in-between' photo's, which came before and after a pose - these reflected the 'real' fun they were having rather than being told to sit still in a certain position to look at the camera.
For this reason, I decided that lifestyle was where I wanted to take my photography - to keep it fun, free and as natural as possible.
Tell me about the You & Your photoshoot.
- I will spend up to 2 hours with you. Generally 45-60 minutes is long enough to capture plenty of images - the extra time allows for some down-time if needed or any outfit changes.
- You & Your aim to capture natural, real moments as they happen, which will tell your very own story through photographs. For some of the photographs you might like a bit of structure, perhaps the odd pose and that's absolutely fine!
- I use only natural light, which really impact the final capture of the photographs.
- Following your photoshoot, I will carefully sort through and select all the best of your photographs to enhance and colour correct those that make it through.
- Within only a matter of days your photo's will be completed and put onto USB supplied by You & Your, ready to view, share and print to your hearts content!
Let us create a time capsule of a beautiful moment, which you can look back on years to come.
Just pop an email through to us via the contact page and we will get you booked in.
photos and a short film supplied on USB
- £160 -
WHAT WILL WE GET?
Up to 2 hours session. We will capture your child, newborn or the whole family and provide a selection of photos and/or a short lifestyle film on USB, depending on the collection chosen.
WHERE CAN WE HAVE OUR PHOTO/VIDEO SESSION?
Anywhere, a walk in the woods, along the beach or if there’s somewhere special to you and your family.
WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
Anything you feel comfortable in, by all means bring a second look if you wish.
WE WOULD LIKE TO BOOK. WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO NEXT?
Just pop an email through to us via our contact page and we will get you booked in.
Sarah, Jason, Alba and Colbie x
Ps. A £50 booking fee is due for all family sessions at time of booking, final balance is due on the day of your session or can be paid in full at time of booking.
* Full payment is required for all vouchers.