You & Your have a passion for lifestyle. I love to film and photograph people doing what they do best – being themselves.
Before I get to hang out with you and capture your family fun, it’s only fair that you get to learn a few facts about me.. So here goes!
– I’m a wife to a wedding photographer, and a mummy to my toddler daughter and a golden labrador.
– A love of making short films and photography started during my high school days over 10 years ago. I practised these further through studying a media degree and have since filmed and edited numerous wedding videos.
– I have previously worked in schools with primary and secondary children as a special needs and teaching assistant.
– I’m a people watcher, a daydreamer; I have a creative eye and have a lot of patience.
– I’ll get down to the kids’ level – muddy knees don't bother me.
– I love meeting people and capturing all those treasured moments as they happen.
Hello and welcome!
You & Your appreciate your passion for family and the years of precious memories that are made. We feel exactly the same. Only since our daughter was born in 2014, did we realise just how quickly our little ones grow and change.
There are so many exciting milestones, from the first smiles, the first laugh, those amusing facial expressions and noises, the tastes of food, their first words, the start of crawling to the first steps. Wow! Where did that year go? If only we could capture every moment to look back on.
At You & Your we have spent many hours watching, filming and photographing these moments of our own little girl to create a time capsule for us to look back on in years to come.
We would love to create this for you too. From a teeny newborn’s yawns, stretches and tiny feet, a baby weaning and playing, to a tot toddling around doing what they do… And beyond!
You & Your capture the ‘real’ moments of your precious ones through film and photographs providing years of smiles ahead.