We love to hear about how you found your experience with us.
What a great time we had. Sarah you made the morning photo session so easy. You were so patient, calm and professional. We loved our photos and are so pleased you have managed to capture so many fab photos for us. I cant believe we already have our photos back and that Paul was able to take them to sea with him. Will definitely be booking again and would recommend Sarah to any of our friends. Thank you xx
- I have just viewed the photos and video that Sarah has taken of our newborn baby and wow, there are not enough words to describe how stunning they are. Sarah captured some amazing and beautiful moments of Nick and I with Henry that we will treasure forever and made a very hormonal postnatal woman cry her eyes out lol. Thank you so so much xxx
Michelle and Nick
- Amazing service, experience & photos! When you're not the most comfortable in front of the camera then Sarah is your lady, lovely natural unposed photos that really did capture my little family just how I wanted! Fantastic.
- Amazing, professional, comfortable and perfect! All the attributes you would want and expect from a professional shoot.
We couldn't be happier with the end products!
Sarah was very comfortable to be around and as a man who doesn't like photographs being taken, I felt so comfortable I forgot she was there with a camera. Also the shoot was very relaxed, we had to change the baby during, this was a not a problem.
Also the baby needed feeding, again Sarah had no problem to take a break and allow us to be comfortable and happy!
Worth every penny! If you are thinking about having a photo shoot done…look no further!
Kieran, Beata and Alicia x
- Sarah Harris is a fantastically talented young lady who’s enthusiasm for creating images of this precious time in your life is conveyed beautifully in every picture. Thank you so much for our wonderful photo’s.
Jo and Graeme
- A massive thank you to Sarah from You & Your for capturing our journey from bump to baby in such a unique way – the film and pictures are mementos to be treasured forever. We're looking forward to showing it to Finnley when he’s old enough!
Cori and Glynn
- I knew of Jason’s work and booked him to do Sonny’s first birthday photos. But then Sarah posted a short video of her Alba and it put a lump in my throat and a smile on my face! I knew then that my husband would love it as a Xmas present! I spoke to Sarah. She asked all manor of questions. What we like to do as a family. In particular, what Kieron and sonny enjoy! They love walking and exploring and firestone copse is a favourite place. Sarah and I agreed to meet there and it went from there! We took the same route that my husband and son usually hike round to make it extra special. Then we left Sonny to it. I barely knew Sarah was there! Had no idea what she was filming or taking pictures of and before I knew it, 45 minutes had passed, Sonny was getting tired and I panicked she wouldn’t have enough footage! She assured me she did and asked what songs they liked or anything significant she could add to personalise the short video even more! I told her they love Toy Story and I explained I wanted something in there about how he loves his daddy! Before I knew it Sarah called and told me she was done. I went to collect it and I sobbed right there in her lounge! I know that unless it is your own child, things never seem as interesting but believe me as his mother, it was a perfect, natural portrayal of my son and his relationship with his daddy! Sarah is wonderfully understated, talented and so good with kids. She is passive, non invasive and just a joy! If you want something other than photos to remember your child at their current age then invest in Sarah’s work! My entire family watched it over Xmas, they have made copies and we were all in floods again. Another important fact to note is that my son is no angel. Gets bored, gets frustrated and can be a monkey! Sarah dealt with it and it shows! Sarah Harris, you are a bloody genius!!! Xxx thank you for capturing one of my favourite activities with our son. It will be cherished forever!
- Our You and Your experience was truly magical. The day was really good fun, Jason and Sarah captured some amazing photos for us and the film was better than we imagined, it brought happy tears to our eyes when we saw it. We would thoroughly recommend this experience to any family wanting some unique and beautiful memories caught not only on camera but on film too.
Thank you to Jason and Sarah for a great day.
Love The Sales’ xxx
- When I was pregnant with my second baby we really wanted to capture the special time. Sarah came to our house so James ( my 1 year old) was really relaxed. Sarah made us feel really comfortable and we just carried on as normal! She captured some amazing moments between the 3 of us plus the bump. I was so pleased with the final video which was put together just perfectly to a lovely piece of music. So wonderful to have something to show the boys in years to come. Thankyou so much for memories we will cherish. Xx
Rebecca and Michael